Tuesday, August 08, 2006

KFC Shenanigans



Today while i was in Grinnel Iowa i had a hankering hit me for KFC once i saw the sign for there new boneless buffalo wings. So i pull up to the drive through and i order a small honey bbq wing and a small popcorn chicken. The lady repeats my order but says firery wings i said no no honey bbq she then said right fiery and i said wrong honey bbq. She finally got it right. I pull up to pay and hand her my card, um is this debit? I said whatever you want it to be debit credit whatever. She says we dont take credit in this town and if you wanna use debit its a dollar service charge. I thought that was Tom Foolery, i was wrong thats what they do in Grinnel for some reason. I said fine took my food and headed down the road. Then i open up my box and its a mixture of boneless wings and popcorn chicken all soaked in honey bbq. I mean the box was oozing out the side. I cant believe they mixed it all together. The worst part was driving down the road trying to eat this chicken bbq soup i had. What a debacle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home